How to watch the Nuggets vs. Lakers game Tuesday

Published Thu, 28 Mar 2024 19:10:57 GMT

How to watch the Nuggets vs. Lakers game Tuesday DENVER (KDVR) — The Denver Nuggets made it to the Western Conference finals, and the series against the Los Angeles Lakers starts at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.If you're hoping to catch the game, there are a few ways you can do that.Where can you watch the Nuggets vs. Lakers game?There are essentially two-and-a-half options: attend the game or watch it on TV — either at a bar or restaurant or at home.If you're a local Nuggets fan who still wants tickets to Game 1, you'll have to act fast and be prepared to spend some money. Denver Nuggets focused on vanquishing LeBron James and Lakers, not ghosts of the past The cheapest tickets for sale through official Nuggets vendor Ticketmaster were $151 on Tuesday afternoon. Standard admission tickets — meaning tickets not being resold by anyone — start at $159.Most of the closest seats are already sold, but you can still snag a couple of seats near the court starting at $1,375 plus fees.If you can't get a ticket or don't want to, it is likely that mo...

Families deal with basement flooding after record-setting rain in Denver metro

Families deal with basement flooding after record-setting rain in Denver metro AURORA, Colo. (KDVR) – FOX31 is hearing from a number of viewers who have said their basements flooded during last week's deluge.One of those homes belongs to Jodie Mooney, who lives in the Mission Viejo subdivision not far from the Cherry Creek Reservoir in Aurora.At her home, FOX31 found fans that have been running constantly to dry out the basement.Mooney said the basement began to flood late last week when the rain just wouldn’t stop.“When I first noticed, it was about 4 a.m., and I woke up. And I actually thought I spilled my water,” Mooney said. 23 Adams County roads still closed after deluge There were inches of water that had been covering her basement floor.“I just stepped down and it was like my heart just started beating. I woke up my husband and the first thing I did was turn the electricity off,” Mooney said.She quickly realized it was worse than she thought.“I took a few more steps and I realized it was just all flooded. The entire basement.” Mooney said.The family u...

Parker the Snow Dog has 'paws crossed' for Nuggets

Parker the Snow Dog has 'paws crossed' for Nuggets DENVER (KDVR) -- The Denver Nuggets will face the Los Angeles Lakers in the Western Conference finals beginning Tuesday night, and fans, including but not limited to humans, are representing their team.The Nuggets can go into the series with some extra confidence knowing that the furry mayor of Georgetown is roof-ing for them. Newly elected pet mayors taking office in Louisville The Nuggets are an NBA-best 40-7 at home and have won all six of their playoff games at Ball Arena.However, the Nuggets have lost all seven times they’ve faced the Lakers in the playoffs.Parker the Snow Dog, the honorary mayor of Georgetown, "is keeping his paws crossed" that the Nuggets pull off a win in the big game series, according to a press release from Georgetown. Nuggets-Lakers series starts Tuesday; here’s the schedule In support of his favorite team, Mayor Parker hiked to the top of Guanella Pass in his Nuggets gear.At the peak of the mountain, he showed off his gear from the top of the world a...

Denver Police launches new orientation program for recruits

Denver Police launches new orientation program for recruits DENVER (KDVR) — The Denver Police Department launched its new Before the Blue and Beyond the Badge program for its latest recruits. The goal of the program is to help them build relationships and learn about the community before they start patrolling. "Before we graduate them and send them to their respective districts, give them an opportunity to really see various cultures and communities, really see through those lenses," Denver Police Chief Ron Thomas said. "I think it's important they have that exposure, have that experience before we expect them to patrol in those communities." How you can help migrants in Denver On Monday, 56 police recruits started the orientation. It's the largest recruiting class since 1986 and the first class to go through this program. During the week-long orientation program, recruits will hear from members of the Denver community, speak with residents and meet with people transitioning from various levels of incarceration. The hope is to expose new r...

Denver has had 5 times more rain than Seattle so far this May

Denver has had 5 times more rain than Seattle so far this May DENVER (KDVR) -- It has been an unusually rainy May in Denver with over 4 inches of accumulation so far. Denver has had about five times more rainfall than the rainy city of Seattle this May.Denver has had measurable rain at Denver International Airport for the last six days straight, while in Seattle, only a small amount of light rain fell at the airport Monday evening. From May 10-15, Denver picked up 4.57 inches of rainfall. In Seattle, the 6-day total is only 0.12 inches.Due to the rain Monday night, Seattle's May total is now .91 inches. Denver's is up at 4.65 inches making it the 11th-wettest May on record so far. With half of the month still to go and several rain chances in the 7-day forecast, it is likely that this May will finish in the top 10 wettest on record in Denver. An average May in Denver brings about 2.16 inches of rain, making it the wettest month of the year in Denver. This year, Denver has doubled the average May rainfall in just the first half of the month. Th...

SR 836 ramp to NB Palmetto reopens following tractor-trailer crash

SR 836 ramp to NB Palmetto reopens following tractor-trailer crash A tractor-trailer was involved in a crash on the entrance ramp to the Palmetto Expressway from the Dolphin Expressway.On Tuesday morning, Florida Highway Patrol officers, along with firefighters, responded to the scene to assess the damage to the 18-wheeler that was seen hanging over the rail.According to FHP, the tractor-trailer failed to negotiate the curve properly, causing it to lose control and collide with the guardrail.Aerial video footage from 7Skyforce of the scene also showed the damage to the trailer as it hung on the guardrail of the ramp. Minor injuries were reported. As a result of the crash, crews had the ramp closed for a considerable amount of time as they clean up debris and remove the container. The northbound ramp ha since reopened.

Water Taxi brings back Taxi Tunes live music cruise in Fort Lauderdale

Water Taxi brings back Taxi Tunes live music cruise in Fort Lauderdale There’s music in the air in Fort Lauderdale. It’s not coming from a club or a bar or a concert hall.Summer’s coming and Water taxi is back with Taxi Tunes. And we’re all singing a song of joy.Music fans are filled with burning love, now that Taxi Tunes have returned.Chloe Dosset: “So the Taxi Tunes is a cruise that happens every Friday in the summertime.”There are worse ways to kick off your weekend than getting on-board this Water Taxi wonder.Chloe Dosset: “A ride on Taxi Tunes means that you get to listen to local musicians, have happy hour-priced drinks from the bar and enjoy beautiful sunset views on the Intracoastal.”Nothing beats rolling on the waterway with a drink in your hand and tunes in your ears.Chloe Dosset: “Well it’s unique to Fort Lauderdale, in any city you can go to a bar and listen to live music, but only on the Water Taxi in Fort Lauderdale can you listen to live music on the water.”It’s a mu...

Shaggy shares feel-good vibe with ‘In The Mood’ EP

Shaggy shares feel-good vibe with ‘In The Mood’ EP When you’re in the mood for a good time, Wait. That doesn’t sound right. How about when you’re in the mood for good music. Reggae and dance-hall living legend Shaggy always delivers. Like with his new EP called In the Mood.After listening to Shaggy’s new soca-inspired EP, which is an all-out celebration of the Caribbean, I’m actually more in the mood to drink a piña colada, and to do some whining.You know shaggy.Alex Miranda: “Mr. Boombastic. No no. God, that was so bad. Yeah, yeah.”No! More like…Mine was pretty cringe.Shaggy: “It’s gotta come from the cojoonas.”Alex Miranda: “No, honestly, that’s what I’m saying.”Good to know. Well, the reggae legend just dropped a hot new music video for Whine & Jumpin, with Patrice Roberts.Shaggy: “I always support Caribbean music.”Which I heard, along with the rest of his new soca-inspired, 7-song EP titled In The Mood at an exclusive listening pa...

Preparations underway for Taylor Swift shows at Gillette Stadium

Preparations underway for Taylor Swift shows at Gillette Stadium Preparations are underway ahead of upcoming Taylor Swift shows at Gillette Stadium beginning later this week.SKY7-HD was overhead in Foxboro on Tuesday, where crews could be seen working to set up the stage for the shows. This weekend’s shows will be the star’s 11th, 12th and 13th shows at Gillette Stadium as she continues her ongoing Eras tour. Taylor Swift is coming to New England this week after wrapping up three shows in Philadelphia. She noted both her Philadelphia shows and her upcoming shows in a tweet Tuesday morning, writing in part, “Philly was a dream, honestly.”“I love you all so much and am counting down the hours til Foxborough!” she continued.Shows are scheduled for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Gates open for each show at 4:30 p.m.

Knicks are without first-round pick after Mavericks draw 10th in lottery

Knicks are without first-round pick after Mavericks draw 10th in lottery Tanks for nothing, Dallas.The Knicks are without a draft pick this year after the Mavericks drew 10th Tuesday in the draft lottery.  The result played to the odds, with the Knicks owning only a 20% chance of snatching away the top-10 protected pick from Dallas.It represents the final payment of the Kristaps Porzingis trade in 2019, and now transfers to the Knicks in 2024 as a top-10 protected pick. If it doesn’t convey next year, it becomes two second-round picks for the Knicks.The Mavericks went all out to keep their pick from the Knicks. In order to finish in the league’s bottom-10 and maintain favorable odds, Dallas tanked the final few games of the regular season while sitting its best players.The strategy was not only obvious, it was acknowledged by Mavs owner Mark Cuban and coach Jason Kidd. The fallout was a $750,000 fine levied by the NBA, which turned into a worthy investment for a lottery pick.The Knicks dealt their own first rounder this year — whic...