Broncos position preview: Lloyd Cushenberry will have competition for role as Denver’s starting center

Published Thu, 28 Mar 2024 12:30:46 GMT

Broncos position preview: Lloyd Cushenberry will have competition for role as Denver’s starting center Editor’s note: Fifth in a series previewing the Broncos’ position groups entering training camp. Today, the offensive line.On the roster (16): Lloyd Cushenberry, Alex Forsyth, Kyle Fuller, Luke Wattenberg, Will Sherman, Quinn Bailey, Garett Bolles, Christian DiLauro, Cam Fleming, Henry Byrd, Ben Powers, Quinn Meinerz, Demontrey Jacobs, Mike McGlinchey, Alex Palczewski, Isaiah Prince.How many on the 53?: EightMost impactful offseason move: Signing Ben Powers and Mike McGlinchey.After the Broncos allowed the league’s most sacks in 2022, they revamped the trenches during free agency. Denver signed left guard Powers (four years, $52.5 million) and right tackle McGlinchey (five years, $87.5 million). Pairing those veterans up with Bolles (LT), Cushenberry (C) and Meinerz (RG) should give Denver much-needed stability up front.Biggest question to answer in camp: Who will fill in the depth roles behind the Broncos starters on the offensive line?Denver’s starting offensive line l...

Death Valley visitors drawn to the hottest spot on Earth during ongoing U.S. heat wave

Death Valley visitors drawn to the hottest spot on Earth during ongoing U.S. heat wave As uninviting as it sounds, Death Valley National Park beckons.Even as the already extreme temperatures are forecast to climb even higher, potentially topping records amid a major U.S. heat wave, tourists are arriving at this infamous desert landscape on the California-Nevada border.Daniel Jusehus snapped a photo earlier this week of a famed thermometer outside the aptly named Furnace Creek Visitor Center after challenging himself to a run in the sweltering heat.Park visitors watch the sunset on Tuesday, July 11, 2023, in Death Valley National Park, Calif. July is the hottest month at the park with an average high of 116 degrees (46.5 Celsius). (AP Photo/Ty ONeil)“I was really noticing, you know, I didn’t feel so hot, but my body was working really hard to cool myself,” said Jusehus, an active runner who was visiting from Germany. His photo showed the thermometer reading at 120 degrees Fahrenheit (48.8 degrees Celsius).Most visitors at this time of year make it only a short distance...

Woman Dies in Two-Car Collision on Sand Canyon Avenue [Irvine, CA]

Woman Dies in Two-Car Collision on Sand Canyon Avenue [Irvine, CA] 47-Year-Old Woman Dead after Broadside Accident near Irvine BoulevardIRVINE, CA (July 14, 2023) – Saturday evening, one woman was pronounced dead after a two-car collision on Sand Canyon Avenue.Officers responded to the scene on April 18th, at around 5:44 p.m., near Irvine Boulevard, involving a white BMW and a gold Lexus.According to reports, the BMW was traveling along Sand Canyon Avenue when it was broadsided by the Lexus.First responders to the crash found the Lexus with one occupant and the BMW with five occupants.Paramedics then transported a 47-year-old woman, who was a passenger in the BMW, to a local hospital. There, officials pronounced her dead due to having sustained fatal injuries.Meanwhile, paramedics also transported two other passengers to a hospital for moderate injuries.Following the crash, the driver of the Lexus stayed at the scene of the accident and cooperated with authorities.At this time, police do not expect alcohol or drugs to be factors in the two-car coll...

JJ Hannon opens up about the pros/cons of fame at a young age.

JJ Hannon opens up about the pros/cons of fame at a young age. We caught up with JJ Hannon to talk about the pros and cons of his young success and how fame during his teenage years affects a young mind!When did you realize that you were becoming a known figure on social media/music scene?JJ : That’s a good question I don’t really think there’s a moment maybe when I was going to the mall with my mom and fans would ask for photos starting at around 14! I remember one moment someone even in school asked and that was weird but very cool to me that someone that sees me every day would want a photo.What are some of the positive things about having success at such a young age.JJ : I think something very positive about having success at a young age is that I was able to be around other very successful artists athletes or even especially business people, all types of people that were very successful in there fields  so I was able to absorb a lot of knowledge and listen to the people who have been in my shoes.If you could go back in time and do one thin...

Redefining Customer Experience in Dietary Supplements: CanXida’s Unparalleled Service and Expertise

Redefining Customer Experience in Dietary Supplements: CanXida’s Unparalleled Service and Expertise The gut plays a vital role in breaking down the foods we eat and absorbing the nutrients that support our body’s functions. Yet, gut health is often overlooked until a medical emergency arises. This is where one brand has emerged to change the norm and promote a healthy gut to the masses. It is CanXida, a new-age supplement brand focused on providing proven gut health solutions.CanXida has become a trusted name to more than 30K people in 22 countries who are living better lives with a healthy cleansed gut. Besides manufacturing the best quality supplements with clean ingredients, the brand also educates people on different aspects of their overall health. What truly sets CanXida apart in the dietary supplement industry is its prompt customer service. The brand strives to provide personalized attention to every individual seeking solutions for health concerns. It has a group of in-house experts who are always there to answer any questions from their customers.With an experience...

The Weeb Dynasty: Wallie Sue and Weeb Emperor Subjagating Otaku Fandoms?

The Weeb Dynasty: Wallie Sue and Weeb Emperor Subjagating Otaku Fandoms? It’s one thing to create a trend and some buzz in the entertainment industry, and it is a totally different ball game when you build a revolutionary empire. And there will be opposition, threatened by the influence you have. They can be thought of as nothing more than a hurdle, another stepping stone for the emperor to surmount.Tirus Kimble, the Weeb Emperor, is well-known for kickstarting one of the most exciting, successful, and, of course, banned businesses on the internet. If you didn’t already know, Tirus and his partner Wallie Sue are among the top 0% of the most popular Subscription-based content platform creators on the platform!But every journey starts with a first step.A Life SavedIn the blueprint of every successful business, there is depth—something more than numbers and strategy. The couple creating all the buzz in the TikTok and Subscription-based content platform industry faced a lot of emotional turmoil. One-half of the power couple, Wallie Sue, has vented how she wa...

Police Officer Hospitalized after Motorcycle Crash on Brimhall Road [Bakersfield, CA]

Police Officer Hospitalized after Motorcycle Crash on Brimhall Road [Bakersfield, CA] Motorcycle-Auto Collision near Coffee Road Left Officer InjuredBAKERSFIELD, CA (July 14, 2023) – Wednesday afternoon, a motorcycle crash on Brimhall Road leaves Bakersfield Police officer injured.The collision occurred around 1:19 p.m. at the intersection of Brimhall Road and Coffee Road.Based on the police report, a BPD motorcycle traffic officer hit a stalled vehicle partially blocking the roadway.As a result, the officer suffered moderate injuries and was eventually rushed to a local hospital for treatment. Meanwhile, the woman inside the stalled vehicle remained uninjured.The reason why the woman’s vehicle stopped and partially block the roadway remains unclear, Sgt. Robert Pair said.No further details regarding the incident have been released to the public at this time. Those who witnessed the Brimhall Road motorcycle crash are asked to contact the Bakersfield Police Department at 661-327-7111.It is important to observe proper caution when riding a motorcycle. Do not unde...

Elias: Pause AI’s development until its regulation is assured

Elias: Pause AI’s development until its regulation is assured Not long ago, the artificial intelligence (AI) bot ChatGPT sent me a copy as a “courtesy” of my abbreviated biography, which it had written.Related ArticlesLocal Opinion | Elias: Judge-shopping a harmful American practice that should stop Local Opinion | Elias: Solution to some of California’s housing problems at hand Local Opinion | Milpitas mayor cites housing, economic growth as priorities in speech Local Opinion | Elias: California insurance chief mustn’t cave in to industry he regulates Local Opinion | Elias: Newsom should appeal decision to free Manson Family member ChatGPT, developed by the San Francisco firm OpenAI, was wrong on my birth date and birthplace. It listed the wrong college as my alma mater. I had not won a single award it said I did, but it ignored those I actually won. Yet it got enough facts right to assure this was no mere phishing expedition but a version of the new real th...

Kristof: Why U.S., allies should be giving Ukraine even more support

Kristof: Why U.S., allies should be giving Ukraine even more support VILNIUS, Lithuania — Many Americans and Europeans flatter themselves by seeing the war in Ukraine through a false prism.Too often, we think we have sacrificed for the Ukrainians. We pat ourselves on the back for providing expensive weapons and paying higher heating bills to help Ukrainians win their freedom — and we wish they’d get on with it.In fact, what’s clear here in the Baltic countries is that it’s the other way around: The Ukrainians are sacrificing for us. They’re the ones doing us a favor, by degrading the Russian military and reducing the risk of a war in Europe that would cost the lives of our troops.“We have by our support for Ukraine defended ourselves,” said Egils Levits, who concluded his term as Latvia’s president this month. He used his last full interview before leaving office to argue that the West should provide Ukraine with more weapons to ensure that it recovers all its territory, including Crimea — so that Vladimir Putin’s aggression is thoroughly discredited...

Ferrari Challenge brings exotic cars to Sonoma Raceway

Ferrari Challenge brings exotic cars to Sonoma Raceway Sonoma Raceway will be up and running on Saturday, July 22 as the Ferrari Challenge comes to town.The IMSA-sanctioned event will feature over 50 drivers competing in two races plus an additional 30 special race cars taking on the track for spectators to enjoy.All proceeds from the event will go to Speedway Children’s Charities Sonoma, the charitable arm of Sonoma Raceway that provides financial grants to local non-profit organizations.Ferraris will be on track from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., and fans will be treated to a pre-race grid walk and plenty of fanfare before the start of the two races, plus post-race podium celebrations as well.Related ArticlesEntertainment | A heat wave will cook your electric car battery, if you let it Entertainment | Four artists ‘Take Time’ at Montalvo Arts Center Entertainment | Campbell Cool Car Club members show off rides on July 23 Entertainment | Me & My Car: ’65 Alfa Romeo in East Bay ge...